So in addition to my guest blogging stint, a reporter actually requested an interview a few weeks ago! She had seen my Simple Bike guest post on cycling while pregnant and said she was writing an article on the same subject for the Santa Barbara Independent’s bike column. (If I knew newspapers had bike columns, I might have kept pursuing journalism.) Of course, I said yes. The paper published the article, which has a couple of quotes from me, earlier in the week.
If you’re interested in the subject, I wrote a number of posts on my previous blog about my experiences:
- Biking with a Baby-to-Be on Board
- Six Months and Still Cycling
- You Don’t Know What You’ve Got ‘Till It’s Gone
- Ride Report: A Gentle Jaunt to the Rock Creek Trail
- C is for Cycle and Cookie!